Friday, February 3, 2017

Calling


As I collect what I need and pack my suitcase, I am pondering all the questions and comments from my friends and colleagues. “You retired last month. Don’t you want a break?” “You’re a homebody. You don’t like to travel.” “You hate flying.” “You don’t speak French.” “Couldn’t you have found some place closer?” “What will you do without McDonald’s Coca Cola?” All well-meaning and valid concerns except, perhaps, the last one. No, actually the last one is legitimate, too!




But as it says in Luke, “Much will be required of the person entrusted with much.” And having been an obstetrician for so many years, I have been entrusted with the wisdom and knowledge of my teachers, the new knowledge and enthusiasm of my younger colleagues, and especially the gift of experience from all the women and families for whom I have cared. It is time to go. It is time to serve. As it says in one of my favorite hymns, “I have heard You calling in the night.”

6 comments:

  1. St. Catherine parishioners are keeping you in prayer, Carol. We so admire your dedication to this mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which congregation of sisters are you working with in Cameroon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just want these notifications to stop for myself but allow them for other people who visit my site.Thanks you.

    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  4. ฉีดเผาผลาญไขมัน




    สิ่งใหม่





    ฉีดลดแฟตที่ปลอดภัยรวมทั้ง







    มีคุณภาพ



    ที่สุดในโลกที่ศิลปิน



    ฮอลลีวู้ดใช้ รับประกัน









    คำตอบ







    กับการฉีดลดแฟตที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุด









    ได้ผล



    สูงที่สุด





    ในโลกจากอังกฤษ



    ยุโรป อเมริกาแล้วก็







    กาหลีตัวยาที่ทรงอำนาจ





    ที่สุดในตอนนี้




    ฉีดสลายไขมัน
    meso fat

    ReplyDelete
  5. ฟิลเลอร์มีคุณสมบัติอย่างไร?
    คุณสมบัติของฟิลเลอร์ ช่วยในการกักเก็บน้ำของชั้นผิวที่ได้รับการแก้ไข หน้าตอบ ร่องแกมลึก ฟิลเลอร์จะช่วยเติมเต็มช่องว่างให้กับเซลล์ผิวหนัง หรือเพิ่มปริมาตรให้กับผิว เทียบได้กับการติดสปริงให้กับผิว ให้ผิวยืดหยุ่น เต่งตึงกระชับชั้นผิวเรียบเสมอกัน ลดริ้วรอยเหี่ยวหย่น ทำให้ใบหน้าดูเด็กลงอย่างชัดเจน รวมไปถึงการปรับรูปหน้า เติมเต็มรูปหน้าให้สมส่วน ได้รูปยิ่งขึ้น และจะสลายตัวไปได้อย่างธรรมชาติ สำหรับแพทย์ผู้เชี่ยวชาญจะสามารถนำฟิลเลอร์ มาเติมเต็มได้ทุกส่วนของผิว
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ ที่ไหนดี
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ กังนัม

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. I have something new for you about Skindex

    ReplyDelete